Just because the People have the right to know the truth! Cats eat cake too!
What’s your favorite cat cake recipe?
Here is a nice ‘how to’ post for making your cat a cake. If you do this, send us your photo or animated .gif and we’ll add it to this page.
Or you can follow this simple recipe:
Cats Eat Cake Too! Ingredients:
- 1 can tuna or albacore packed in water
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 egg
Cats Eat Cake Too! Baking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up tuna or albacore with a fork.
- Mix ingredients together in bowl.
- Scoop cat cake batter into two cups of a buttered muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with a cooked shrimp and a sprig of parsley.
- Important! Let the cat cakes cool before serving.