Last Updated 06/30/2023
Collection of Information
- The Website may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from, and certain other information that the Website may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Website features, content, or services.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that personal information has been collected from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information promptly.
Use of Information
- The Website uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites to your interest, and also to help select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you may be using may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help the Website tailor the Website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of the Website’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, the Website may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but the Website will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- The Website reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
- We take appropriate measures to protect the personal information we collect. All personal information is stored behind password-protected, encryption-enabled systems, and we maintain a firewall to prevent unauthorized access.
- We retain subscriber information until the person opts-out and unsubscribes. All users have the option to unsubscribe by clicking the link provided in the bottom of each newsletter.
- We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act, which sets Legal Compliance rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
- You have the right to request changes or deletion of your personal information held by us. To make such a request, please submit it in writing to [email protected] or click on the Unsubscribe link in any email and resubscribe with any change in name.
Transfers of Information
Information Sent by Way of the Website is Not Secure
- Any information sent to then Website by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Website over the Internet, either through the Website or via email is done at your own risk. a
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line ‘unsubscribe’.